Small Business Insurance
The Small Business Insurance Plan Enjoyed by over 25,000 Canadian Firms
Chambers Plan has been providing small business health insurance since 1970, offering flexible benefit plans with comprehensive coverage to employees and their families, at rates usually enjoyed by larger firms. Thousands of small business owners across Canada join Chambers Plan each year.
Chambers Plan is a pooled benefit plan, meaning insurance premiums are based on the average of claims across all participants. When your claims are bundled together, costs stay manageable and predictable without any one firm ever being singled out for an increase.
Request your small business insurance quote; it takes less than one minute! Your Chambers Plan advisor will answer your questions and build a comprehensive plan that meets your needs and fits your budget.
It's a Fact: Employees Value Health Insurance
Today, a comprehensive health insurance plan is a prerequisite to hiring and retaining qualified employees. In fact, 77% of members say they wouldn't move to a job that didn't include health benefits.º
Many small business owners feel they can't afford to provide benefits for their employees—but with Chambers Plan it's possible to fit a comprehensive benefits plan into any budget.
It's a fact: thousands of Canadian small businesses just like yours join Chambers Plan each year.
What Kinds of Businesses Use Chambers Plan?
Businesses across many industries take advantage of a pooled benefits program from the Chambers Of Commerce Group Insurance Plan:
- Small businesses: guaranteed coverage is available to for-profit businesses as small as one life.
- Home-based businesses: looking for a flexible benefit plan that "fills the gaps" left by provincial health coverage.
- Agricultural businesses: year round protection for those farming, raising fish or livestock.
For more information request a quote! A Chambers Plan advisor will contact you to answer your questions and discuss a custom group insurance plan to meet your needs and budget.
Five Ways Your Small Business Can Benefit from Chambers Plan Insurance
Five key features set the Chambers Plan apart from other group benefit plans, making it the ideal small business insurance plan:
- Pooled benefits stabilize your firm's rates at renewal.
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable.
- Local and national support for you and your employees. Ask your local advisor or call our Service Centre toll-free for answers.
- The Plan can be administered anytime, anywhere with my-benefits® software.
- Your health and dental claims are usually paid within 48 hours. Direct deposit is available.