Small Business Tips Blog
Group Benefits with a Difference
Providing affordable and flexible coverage to more than 25,000 firms, the Chambers Plan is the Simple and Stable choice for your employee benefit needs…
Looking for an employee benefit plan to keep things simple, so you can focus on your business?
Spend less time managing your benefit program with exclusive advisor support, quick set-up, easy-to-use forms, 48-hour claim processing, and simple administration.
Let my-benefits® be your online personal assistant allowing you to manage your plan, calculate payroll deductions, print off forms, booklets, and more…
Reduce your workload with my-benefits for employees—provides online access to their plan information, claims usage, forms, booklets and drug cards, they can even see when they're eligible for their next check-up!
A group benefit plan that won't squeeze your budget—with fair renewals and innovative offerings for small business. A Chambers Plan is the simple solution to attracting and keeping quality employees.
Add stability and predictability to your employee benefit premiums
Tired of playing the rate chasing game? Changing group carriers each year? Guessing what your benefit costs will be next year? Don't be fooled by artificially discounted rates. The Chambers Plan was specifically developed to provide stability year after year.
Concerned about rising group insurance premiums?
Then you need a pooled plan like the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan. In a pooled plan, premiums are based on the average of claims across all participants. When your claims are bundled together with thousands of similar firms in a pool, premiums stay manageable and predictable.
For the past decade, the Chambers Plan's average renewal has been 4.4%.
SMART…… for your company
- Don't add to someone else's profit. The Chambers Plan is a not-for-profit program—all surpluses stay in the Plan and help lower premiums.
- Give your employee more for less. Health and dental premiums are a deductible business expense and a TAX FREE benefit for your employees.
- With three or more full time employees, your firm can choose options that guarantee coverage to each person.
- No industry restrictions. All for-profit businesses are eligible while they are members of a participating Chamber or Board.
- The Chambers Plan is available through your local Chamber of Commerce / Board of Trade—access business resources and connect to a network of businesses just like yours.
SMART… for your employees
- Puts 50,000 medical specialists at your service as every Chambers Plan participant has FREE access to Best Doctors® services—connecting seriously ill individuals and their treating physicians with world renowned specialists.
- Keep your employees healthy and productive with access to my-benefits health®, our health and wellness website, with information to help manage illnesses, find doctors and other health practitioners.
- Health options include Preferred Vision and Hearing Services providing discounts on eyewear and hearing device purchases.
The Group Benefits Plan Made Specifically for Small Business
Chambers Plan group insurance is enjoyed by over 25,000 small to
medium-sized businesses across Canada. From Vancouver to Halifax, and everywhere in between, small business owners just like you continue to enjoy comprehensive benefit coverage at affordable rates.
Isn't it time you enjoyed this advantage for your business, employees and their dependents? Keep your most important asset, your people, healthy and well taken care of with the Chambers Plan—the most popular employee benefits plan in Canada for small business.
Request a quote today; it takes less than one minute. An experienced Chambers Plan advisor will contact you to go over your questions and custom build an affordable benefits plan to meet your needs.